If you have questions, want more information, or are interested in partnering with us for a future learning community, contact Kim Peal, Managing Director of Learning Communities.
Connect With Leaders Who Share Your Passions
We’ve launched an exciting array of learning communities to meet the professional development needs of our ever-growing alumni base. These learning communities are intentional spaces where alumni who have similar interests and professional goals can gather to learn from one another and an expert around a topic or skill of their choosing.
2017 Learning Communities
- Baltimore City Model Teacher Portfolio
- Baltimore as our Classroom
- Education Policy
- LEADership Weekend Retreat
- Learning from Excellent Classrooms
- Non-Profit Partnership and Creation
- Trauma and Teaching
- Raising Socially Conscious Children
Check back soon to view topics for our fall learning communities and sign up.