We’ve launched an exciting array of learning communities to meet the professional development needs of our ever-growing alumni base. These learning communities are intentional spaces where alumni who have similar interests and professional goals can gather to learn from one another and an expert around a topic or skill of their choosing.
Learn more about the dynamic learning communities being offered this year and sign up for a learning community today!
- LEADership Weekend Retreat (February 4-5)
- Baltimore City Model Teacher Portfolio (Mondays: January 30, February 6, 13, & 27, March 6)
- Baltimore as our Classroom (Thursdays: January 19, February 16, March 16, April 20)
- Trauma and Teaching (Wednesdays: February 15, March 15, April 19, May 17)
- Education Policy (Thursdays: January 19, February 16, March 16, April 20)
- Non-Profit Partnership and Creation (Thursdays: March 2, March 30, April 20, May 18)
- Learning from Excellent Classrooms
- Raising Socially Conscious Children
For more information, contact our Managing Director of Learning Communities, Kim Peal at Miltonia.Peal@teachforamerica.org.